I was at the chiro/therapist today, getting my purple mashed out. Apparently all that damage means blood is clotting and clumping under there and if you don't break it up, it hardens and becomes permanent.
Awesome.
So to distract me from the torture, Dr. A asks me
"so, got any plans for the weekend?"
"throwing a baby shower...going to a ballet...not going to football practice..."
"haha for a minute there I thought you were going to say you were going to find a husband"
"well that's also on my list of things to do, but given my current state of immobility, and the supreme attractiveness of my purple knee, I don't think this is a good time..."
"hahaha...so you're saying guys aren't going to like the fact that you kick ass"
"Dr. A - if my ability to attract men had ANY correlation to my ability to look good in sportswear or run fast or be coordinated - I'd be a pretty hot commodity. Studies have shown that that is not the case."
I think I amused him with my eloquent yet drippy sarcasm.
On another note - I discovered a banana in the outside pocket of my backpack today. I had put it there 8 days ago. It smelled about as foul as my mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment