my boss joked that i'm allergic to canada (or other cold places). i'm totally not faking it, i've been really sick both times, but it's quite uncanny that i become ill when we have business trips to cold places planned. whereas the one week i was completely healthy was when i went to vegas for open. huh.
but jj sent me some encouragements this week in my misery, which gave some hope in the haze of congestion.
Heal me, Oh Lord, and I will be healed;
Save me and I will be saved,
for you are the one I praise-- Jeremiah 17:14
"I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the Lord,
"because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares." --Jeremiah 30:17
the closing date for the sale is set - finally. about 6 weeks later than it was supposed to be, but at least the end is near.
i really need to figure out this car situation. i realize i really dislike making big decisions when there isn't a clear answer. apples and oranges are really difficult for me (which is probably why i like algebra so much. you can only combine like items.) jesus, please just drop me a car from the sky. if it comes with a dude, that'd be great too. thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment