Friday, January 26, 2007

motivation

What are the odds that 3 people I know had birthdays yesterday? Crazy coincidence...

J, Aimee and I went bowling last night (well, Danna and Ben left after dinner) at some place down...below 28th St. (Used to be 32nd, but now that the church office is there, I'm migrating slowly.) I haven't been bowling since I broke my finger.

So J is typically a very good bowler. Apparently he took bowling in high school PE, and bowled a 296 at his last birthday. Or something. I'm a pretty terrible bowler, and Aimee is somewhere in between.

However, J was having a bad day or something, everything spun into the gutter. Aimee and I came in at well under 100. Our scores were abysmal.

So, just for fun, we put a bet on the 2nd game. J had to give us each a 30 point handicap, and whoever lost had to go on a blind date with whoever the winners chose.

A little motivation does wonders...suddenly everyone was getting strikes and spares. HAHA.

Happy Birthday J!

No comments: