Tuesday, April 14, 2009

heart attack

Sab is so mean. Seriously - don't people understand that I have NO sense of humor this close to gameday???

So last night I received some notice about the tournament schedule, and I fwded it to him. And on a whim, I thought I'd check to make sure he had registered to coach. Seems pretty obvious, he's bought his plane tickets, booked his hotel room, so it's not like there's a question of whether he's going or not.

Back in the day before online registration, I used to take care of all his coaching registration. (As per the secretary's job description). But with the advent of online reg - he had to start doing it himself since it's password protected, etc.

So we proceed to have this email exchange last night where it turns out that both of us had thought the other would register him - and the deadline had now passed. I had a mini-heart attack, but asked him to take care of it.

> > > > > > > >

M said it's too late. It would be unfair to the other coaches who complied with the deadline. I may have to take it to the US Supreme Court. Nongdam. Da haegyul daessuh.

(NOTE: "nongdam" means "joking". "da haegyul daessuh" means "everything is taken care of".)

> > > > > > > >

YOU'RE SO MEAN!!!!!!!

i misread nongdam as ssangnom. i don't know why - i must just be used to you cursing in korean.

you know i have no sense of humor this close to the tournament!!!

(NOTE: "ssangnom" means "bastard")

> > > > > > > >

Bwahhahahahahahahah!!! That was so much fun!!!

> > > > > > > >

SERIOUSLY???

My chest actually hurts.

No comments: