Tuesday, March 27, 2007

glamming like a mofo


I don't know why, but I found this conversation to be funny. I would like to meet the guy who makes me "glam like a mofo".
* * * * *

haha i guess being pretty counts for a lot to you people huh?

"we people"?
who is that?
dudes?if so, then yes -- we are visual creatures
otherwise why would you creatures doll yourselves up all the time?
you certainly don't do it for the good of your health ;)(and yes, that includes you who doesn't glam up regularly -- for a guy who loved you, you totally would...)
anyhoo, are you ready for the best part of this whole situ?

yeah go ahead
and i don't glam
haha
glam

one day, my child, you will be in love with a dude who is in love with you and treats you like a princess
and if he asks you very sweetly to glam for him, you'll be glamming like a mofo
(just fyi)

No comments: