So back in the 2002-2003 season, there was one Tech (MIT's newspaper) article that came out about our Taekwondo club, and how we won the INCTL Cup. (The most glorious achievement of my short life thus far). The picture was of Nathan's match, taken in high digital quality in all his kiyup-ing splendor.

All day long, people were coming up to him and congratulating him on getting his picture in the Tech and looking so badass. However, when I finally saw him at the end of the day, he was somewhat apprehensive to see my reaction - because the first thing he thought when he saw the picture was "oh God, sparky's going to be so mad I didn't turn my hips!" (Haha, which I was.)
So this weekend, my lil sis (yeah Grace!) took some pictures from our football practice and put them up on facebook. People were telling me the pictures look cool:

However, the first thing I thought when I saw it was "oh man, Jooho's going to be so mad my elbow is too low!" (Haha, which he was.)
Some things are just universal...haha.
T-minus 20 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment