Friday, October 05, 2007

sexy cow

So back in the day, there was a certain conversation which to this day cracks me up. I wasn't even actually present at said conversation, but when I heard it recounted - it was pretty funny. So I'm sure my retelling it here isn't completely accurate, but take it with a grain of salt.

I think this was between lakim and suprman, whose anonymity will be broken because I need to use his name for the story. So lakim was commenting that the Korean word for "sex" is "sung". At which point, J (whose name is jae sung) says "so does that make me sexy jae?"

So if that wasn't funny enough, I was having lunch with someone today, and telling this story about my wacky friends. It turns out his korean name is sung woo. So the reaction I got to my story was "so...does that make me a sexy cow?"

No comments: