Wednesday, October 17, 2007

rest

J: hey can we cancel tonights football session
in light of your sickness and my busy-ness
how are you feeling by the way

C: i'm ok just tired
maybe i'll go run instead

J: are you crazy
youre sick
you need to rest

C: i'm not dying

J: still

C: haha, ok ok

[later that night]

C away message: my head hurts. :(

J: BECAUSE YOU WERE RUNNING WHILE YOU WERE SICK!

* * * * *

How did he know?

I think I'm very bad at resting, particularly when I have a goal to strive towards. Which is funny because I had no problem staying home from work and sleeping - but was very disappointed at getting bailed on for football tonight. I ended up getting Scott to throw with me (I love my little brother!) for a little bit, so all was not lost. But J swears that that's why I'm not feeling well.

Hrmph.

Boo, sickness.

No comments: