
14 The LORD turned to him and said, "Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian's hand. Am I not sending you?"
15 "But Lord," Gideon asked, "how can I save Israel? My clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my family."
16 The LORD answered, "I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites together."
...
"The LORD is with you, mighty warrior."
-Judges 6:14-16, 12
* * * * * * *
At the risk of being blasphemous...
The LORD turned to him and said, "Go in the strength you have and save Christina from isolation in Westchester and the hand of gas prices. Am I not sending you?"
"But Lord," Gideon asked, "how can I save Christina? My make is a derivative from Toyota who are undergoing recalls, and I (the xA) am the smallest model in Scion's line."
The LORD answered, "I will be with you, and you will find parking in even the most crowded parts of Manhattan. Your 12 gallon tank may cause her to have to refill often, but I will multiply your miles per gallon...
"The LORD is with you, mighty warrior."
No comments:
Post a Comment