Working with someone is like any other sort of relationship. You have similarities. You have differences. And you find out more and more of these as time goes on. And more often than not, you find things that bother you, or that you don't understand. Granted, when you're not terribly fond of each other, those things get magnified - but like any other sort of decision-making process - you have to figure out what you can live with and what you can't. And in the grand scheme of getting along, sometimes you have to pick and choose your battles in terms of what is important.
I don't know why it bothers me, but the unnecessary use of letters while typing seems so...purposeless. I think I've asked him why he does it a bunch of times, but none of the answers really satisfied me. So every time I see it, I'm like...what is the point of this?
But it's not like it's hurting me, or has any significant negative consequence, other than having no purpose. Seems insignificant, but it seemed like a grand epiphany to me.
Gosh, I'm stubborn if this was a huge step for me. Maybe he's right. Maybe I'm overly critical. I'll have to think about that some more.
* * * * *
how was dinner?
goooddd
ill tell you more about it tommmm
oh my gosh. you and those letters
haha
oops
i mean it's fine, it's the way you speak
or type, as the case may be
hahah
hilarious
it's just...so many unnecessary letters!
yeah
ill stop
haha it's ok
i accept the way you are
at least, with something like typing
i'll pick my battles
haha nice
good
No comments:
Post a Comment