Wednesday, September 29, 2004

PT and field trip

*sigh*

I'm so tired you'd think it was a HARDCORE! day. Well, I didn't go to the JCC this morning, but I did go to PT (physical therapy). Maybe that's it - the whole 7am appointment thing. Actually, it was kind of strenuous. I was originally supposed to go for my toes (which do get stretched, ultrasounded, and iced at the end of every session) but then he just tested me for all the weak muscles in my lower body and we started doing strength exercises. Steve, my therapist, is like a personal trainer. He's pretty cool.

Boy does it make you feel pathetic when someone isolates the exact things that you can't do and then makes you do them. It's like when I made Adolfo do left leg spin hook kicks yesterday.

I got to go on a field trip at work today - Jen was going to take me to see Shaft 15B on Roosevelt Island, but apparently there are security issues and you have to get cleared to go down there. Bummer. So I went with Anthony to Shaft 21B in Brooklyn. It was pretty cool, though kind of gross going underground because it poured yesterday. But I got to wear a hardhat! =)

No comments: