"Tell me this is stupid"
"It's stupid"
"Thanks. I knew I could count on you."
Sometimes you need a little validation. Well, I do. Because if I didn't have it, the world would exist as I know it inside my head, and we all know THAT would be a disaster.
Sometimes people say 쓸때없는 things. (Best translation I can think of: "things of no use", though the Korean gives you the nuance). And you refute them and laugh them off or whatever. And then you get other people who say the same things. And you think, what a coincidence, but that's stupid.
And then after awhile you start having 쓸때없는 thoughts.
Unfortunately I forgot that my validator was going to leave the country for a couple weeks. No wonder I felt so...unvalidated. Haha.
Out, out, darn spot!
******************
Trying to do an entire semester's worth of work in one night is a bad idea. BAD IDEA.
No comments:
Post a Comment