Thursday, June 02, 2005

land of warmth and fuzz

"It's so much better when you can take a step back from things and just let them slide off a bit. The land of warmth and fuzz is then revealed to be geographically located next to Sparkyland, and the trip over the border is just a hop, skip and a jump..."

I'll have to think about that one...

Note to self: under periods of intense stress, FLEE from people, obligations, and responsibilities. Even I need a break sometimes. I'm not superhuman. It was very disappointing to find out. Despite my cancerous tan it was a sorely needed vacation. God provides at the oddest of times, and sleeping on the beach turned out to be just the therapy I needed.

If last week was the week of blowups, this was the week of makeups. Warmth and fuzz abounds...as it should! Hopefully this time it lasts for a bit longer than last time. As it stands, I'm too tired to fight for anything more at this point.

Things are rolling, with any luck I might get my board interview as early as next week!!! Keep on praying, I might not be homeless after all!

No comments: