Thursday, May 25, 2006

spain, part 1


A brief photo tour...*sigh* I lost some of my photos in downloading, I'm hoping other ppl have some of the good ones.











So here's the team. The hotel was right on the beach - awesome. Looking at my feet today, I realized that I got quite a tan...excellent.


Our boys are such clowns. No, but seriously, this was probably one of the best men's teams I've travelled with. Not perfect, but mostly good guys. And Bones was hands down the best male captain I've ever worked with - it's very rare that I'll feel comfortable enough to defer willingly and not feel like I have to pick up after someone else. I think this goes back to the whole role of men and women thing - I have no problem letting a guy lead, should he win my respect and prove himself capable.











My new dongsengs, J&J! I think it's just a part of me - I love being noona. Perhaps it's because I never had any younger brother types growing up, but ever since college I've been surrounded by little bros and I just love it when they call me "noona". It was so awesome having other Koreans on the team this year.







OK, that's the first half...

No comments: