Wednesday, February 16, 2005

not weird...simple

Well, the only good thing about having another crisis come up is that it sort of mended the last one. In the wise words of Liza..."men are simple. not weird, simple."

Being reamed out and insulted by people with whom I don't have a close relationship and who are not terribly accomplished or classy in a holistic view sure makes me see being reamed out by those I do respect in a new light. As Sue mentioned during the heights of the frustrations of trying to "raise" dodo - despite what kids put you through, there is unconditional love - I suppose in a strange way there's something about knowing that no matter how much you hurt and piss someone off, they'll still be on your side in the end (and say "I told you so" every chance they get). Very confused these days. But I guess you just have to take things as they come. So while these might be the worst 5 days in a foreign country coming up - at least the people who matter are back on my side.

"don't be scared of them. what are they going to do, beat you up? i'll sue them for you."

It made me smile. =)

No comments: