Friday, February 11, 2005

yay

Well yay for something. Despite the inherent suckiness these days, there are nuggets of goodness hidden to give me some reprieve.

-I did some productive stuff at work, which involved some thinking! Not much of it but...better than nothing. Yay me for figuring stuff out!

-My tutee got a B on her last physics quiz! (She was practically failing last semester). Sometimes God gives you little fruits for your labor and it helps keep you going.

-I led a great class and people almost threw up/seemed to really like it. So even if some wouldn't give a second thought if I left, my students would miss me. And I finally used the whistle the MIT club gave me when I left last year. It's totally awesome. =)

-I can sort of kick again! Felt decent today, even if I had to teach 2 classes in a row and they didn't even have the courtesy to ask me to cover for them.

-I opened this package knowing what was inside but not knowing that it would be PINK. Haha...I can't believe he picked something with PINK in it. I don't think I own anything that has any pastel girly pink in it. Haha it's a really nice sweatshirt, I just find it funny that he's unintentionally forcing me out of my box. I should take a picture wearing it. But definitely the thought that counts, yay for dongsengs!

No comments: