"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." -Deuteronomy 31:6
Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision. But it's good to know that in the end, no matter who fails you or abandons you...God never will.
It's been a rough week.
In a way, I'm really looking forward to going to Boston this weekend. Not only in celebration of Susan and Danny's wedding (yay!), but also for the chance to enjoy the company of friends past and present. ACF and TKD both. Where everybody does indeed know your name. Getting to work out with teammates, catching up with friends.
It's funny...after this whole week...the randomest line made me feel cared for.
"E-mail with anything else you might need. You don't need to bring a towel, or shampoo or soap. I have liquid body soap, and Pantene Pro-V shampoo!"
As if Pantene could make things better. But it kind of does. I think it's because it's the first time in a long time that someone's offered something I needed without me having to ask. And it was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment