Saturday, April 01, 2006

you know life is bad when....

"Hi, this is apt xxx, I'm having a problem with my toilet. It doesn't flush."

"Ohhh...that's a problem with your flush-o-meter."

"Excuse me?"

"Your flush-o-meter. Your unit isn't flushing"

"Yes, I understand that. Can someone fix it?"

"Bill isn't here today. You can call tomorrow and he'll come and fix it."

"Until tomorrow? Are you kidding me? What am I supposed to do until then?"

"Sorry, he's not here today"

I never knew what a flush-o-meter was. Sounds so fake. Well, I invested in a can of Oust. I'm...going to have to go suprman style and just go a day without using the bathroom. (He is a friend of mine from college who refused to use any toilet other than his own - so sometimes on retreats he would just not go the whole weekend...an amazing feat, I must say...)

Too bad I haven't learned enough about plumbing yet to be able to fix it myself...it's clearly just a lack of water pressure...somewhere...

But somehow I fear the possibilities of if I try to fix it and it fails....

No comments: