It's 12:30am and 88 degrees outside. "Feels like 94" It's the freaking middle of the night - the time when it's supposed to be the coolest!
I have an air conditioner.
It hasn't been installed.
Realization of the day: fans are useless if they're only blowing hot air around.
I wonder if the doorman/security guard would think it was weird if I slept in the lobby tonight. (It has central AC).
After 2 days of this, I just can't take it anymore. Tomorrow is something ridiculous like 98 and feels like 110. (My coworker gave me this whole explanation about how the glare from the ground creates additional heat, blah blah blah).
The freaking dress code in this city - I miss the days of wearing t-shirts, shorts, and flip flops to work in CA. Who really cares what you look like, it's a blazing inferno out there! Give me some dri-fit and free my toes!
Running sprints in the park at 8:30pm - no problem. Walking 3 blocks to get lunch at 12pm wearing work clothes - torturous.
I'm so desperate that I might just wear a skirt tomorrow.
That's how ridiculously hot it is. Everyone drink a lot of water - dehydration will really catch up to you before you know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment