What a crazy week. Things just...don't seem to be as they should be. *sigh*
1) I worked until midnight on Thursday. There are now no redeeming qualities about my job.
2) My boss made me cry on Friday. I contemplated handing in my resignation right there. As I've been told, I tend to feel guilty all the time, so I did a lot of thinking as to how much of his chewing me out was warranted. In the end, I think he just didn't manage the project well and took it out on me. But it made me think a lot about leadership and how to efficiently run a team or a business. My company is a sore example of how lack of vision and motivation/incentive kills productivity...I'm just not sure how much longer I can stay.
And I don't like people who make me cry.
3) Last small group with TGIF. Bittersweet, I suppose, but it's been a good year. The look on Mumbles' face when we gave him his scrapbook was awesome...he kept saying "I'm so blessed!" Gosh, that made my day.
4) Met up with my sgl for next year - finally. It's really funny how many sgls get paired up who don't know each other prior to leading together. But it was really cool - very excited about the upcoming year. People kept telling us that we were going to humble each other next year...in some ways I guess it's a good thing. Haha.
5) The football tournament is on the same weekend as Nationals. I'm going to cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment