Sunday, September 03, 2006

hey, why not...

I’m sure I’ve done it before. And I’m sure I’ll do it again. Interesting to see how your answers change (or don’t change) over time. Sometimes I surprise myself

ten random things about me
10. I’m not technically a fob, but I love being Korean.
9. I’m ridiculously sentimental and hardly ever throw anything away.
8. I’ve never been to a non-classical concert, though it is not the genre of music I listen to most.
7. When people guess what kind of siblings I have, 90% of the time they guess that I have a younger brother.
6. I don’t trust doctors when I first meet them.

5. I had a perm and pierced ears when I was young
4. I love blue Gatorade.
3. I only watch movies with happy endings (if I can help it).

2. I love 80’s music but I don’t know the titles of most songs.
1. I have not watched any of the LOTR trilogy.

nine places i've visited –
9. Valencia, Spain – (2006 WUTC) – eat the oranges and pallella.
8. Izmir, Turkey – (2005 Universiade) – haggle with the merchants. And try the “McTurco” – it’s not half bad.

7. Mexico City & Cancun, Mexico (2004-5 NYS) – don’t drink the water.
6. Bonn, Germany (2005 German Open) – don’t eat the Chinese food.

5. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (2004 Pan Ams) – don’t go out after it’s dark.
4. Patras, Greece (2004 WUTC) – best non-Asian food I ever had.
3. Daegu, South Korea (2003 Universiade) – best trip, worst tournament experience.
2. Cambridge, London, Paris (IAP 2001) – don’t get suckered by shady Chinese women speaking Korean who give you travelers checks to buy Louis Vuitton bags. And know where the American Embassy is.
1. Vienna, Prague, Budapest (MITSO 2000 tour) – best ice cream I ever had. And it was only 10 cents a cone.

eight things i want to do before I die:
8. open my own dojang/hakwon
7. compete at the world championships
6. provide for my parents
5. take a real vacation
4. move back to California
3. be happily married
2. be a soccer mom
1. be the person God made me to be

seven ways to win my heart
7. remember the little things
6. win the affection of children
5. make me laugh
4. be supportive
3. love others freely
2. be secure in yourself

1. desire God in all things

six things i believe in
6. what goes around comes around
5. Jesus loves me
4. no man is an island
3. everyone needs a Paul, a Timothy, and a Barnabus
2. entropy.
1. God is bigger

five things i'm afraid of
5. tearing my ACL
4. mice/cockroaches
3. blood
2. needles
1. disappointing God

four of my favorite items in my bedroom:
4. sentimental crafts from the past
3. the paintings my dad makes for me every year for my birthday
2. my mattress (best investment I ever made…)
1. the complete set of FRIENDS

three things i do everyday:
3. take vitamins
2. ice my knees
1. pray

two things i am trying not to do right now
2. yawn
1. plan my week

one person i want to see right now:
1. my parents

No comments: