
Jesus, Jesus, you're so kind
You're so kind you blow my mind
Go Jesus!

We will
We will
Fry you!

If you want some encouragement
drop it like it's hot
drop it like it's hot
drop it like it's hot

If you wanna sing some worship songs,
sing it like it's hot
sing it like it's hot
sing it like it's hot

Got sins to repent about?
Drop them like they're hot
Drop them like they're hot
Drop them like they're hot

We're all about the cross,
Cuz we count it all as loss;
Saturated with His love, and anointed from above!
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!
* * * *
2006 SG Wars Champions! What a crazy crazy 2 days of putting together our banner, cheer, and shirts, but it was so worth it to see the group gel together and get excited and competitive out there. Props to my crazy crazy sgl - who didn't realize he was still wearing my hogu and walked about 10 blocks with it on all the way to the restaurant. We were talking on the way there and I commented that this was about as shameless as I had ever been in public, and he jokingly said something about breaking my pride. But in a way, I think it's true. I have a lot to learn from him in terms of being shameless for the gospel.

* * * *
It's ironic that I had initially decided to step down from Events, Yo! (our fellowship committee) after the summer, but somehow I became completely entrenched in it this year. But it's been totally awesome - JP is a great leader and I'm learning a lot about how to be someone else's right hand man instead of the person in charge. And it's always good for a laugh...and again, learning how to throw my pride away.

Yeah yeah, Events, Yo!
No comments:
Post a Comment