Sunday, October 01, 2006

shout-outs

I shall not steal the glory - haha, no I did not come up with the crazy cheer. I must give credit where credit is due...so let me introduce each of our crazy members who made the sg wars experience hilarious (we missed the rest of you guys!):

Esther "the monkey feet" - those toes are ridiculous, she was the secret to the sock game! Perhaps she should enter the Jooho-Helga-monkey-feet-challenge...(but please, no more blessing my phone with your feet!)

Geoff & Bryan "the poker faces" - never have I seen such serious faces on that sprinkler dance...and my fellow push-uppers. "Bryan, can you do pushups?" "Uh, I was in the ARMY..."

Carol "the iron-woman" - she led the sweatshop effort to acquire raw materials and mass-produce the iron-on shirts.

Dan "the Paparazzi" - documenting all the precious moments, and learning the entire cheer the day of. (Impressive, considering it took the rest of us many practice rounds the night before!)

Grace "the arteest" - for coming up with our crazy shirt and banner design, a one-woman show! Seriously, we were looking at the blank bedsheet and suddenly she starts drawing, and...then we had a banner.

Mia "busta rhymes" - for coming up with the best lines when we all got stuck and were just listening to Snoop Dogg on repeat. By the way, did you guys know the lyrics are really bad? Man...I was shocked.

Jooheon "shameless for the gospel" - who leads by example and danced all around my apt in search of the perfect moves..."no guys, it's gotta be REALLY EMBARASSING! Break that pride!" The man really knows how to rally the troops.

And of course, Friday Night Lights, our other half - you guys were awesome! =) I think my favorite part was watch George and JH Izzy Dizzy and then try to jump up and down. They looked kinda like Elmer Fudd when he gets mad.

No comments: