"Great moments are born from great opportunity"
I treated myself to my favorite movie. Still as good as the first time. Nothing pulls my heartstrings as transformation, bringing out the best in someone, and that moment when a goal is realized against all odds.
That's right. My favorite movie is Miracle.
People always ask me why it's my favorite movie. I guess it's not a common favorite, since most people haven't even watched it. And I don't play hockey. But it's like both sides of my story, put on a hockey rink, played by white guys. But I think if you know me well, it's a no-brainer.
Speaking of which...I was thinking about what my top 5 movies are, and it made me all introspective as to why I like them so much.
1. Miracle
2. Searching for Bobby Fischer
3. Remember the Titans
4. Miss Congeniality
5. Toy Story
The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Haha, but perhaps only to me...
"The important thing is that those 20 boys know in 20 years, they didn't leave anything on the table. They played their hearts out. That's the important thing."
No comments:
Post a Comment