So the other day, Sab tells me to go check out this website about this local tournament in Flushing in a couple weeks. So I go and look at the informational packet, and as usual with any sort of Korean organization, there's a page that lists all the people who have this or that title of office. It's like, OK not EVERYONE needs to be on a committee...and I highly doubt most of these committees exist outside of them feeling important.
Regardless.
So I'm going down the list, scanning for masters I know, masters I don't know, looking for Sabs (my coaches)...when I finally found them. Under the category "Regal Council"
Now, I can only venture to guess that since both Sab Sr and Sab Jr are full-time attorneys - that this was some sort of mistake for "Legal Counsel".
So the following conversation ensues:
me: "Regal council?? Please tell me that uh, he meant royalty and not a fobby mistake on 'legal' "
Sab: "He meant what he said. I'm glad someone is giving My Royal Highness my proper due and lespect!"
me: "would Your Majesty be gracing us with his presence tonight? And what equipment would His Highness desire in the Royal Torture?"
Sab: "My Regalness shall be there!"
HAHAHA. There is no "R" sound in Korean, and the closest letter is a soft "L"...
Leave it to my people to create royalty...
No comments:
Post a Comment