Any guesses as to the million dollar question as of late?
No, it doesn't have to do with my career and what should I do with my life...
No, it's not about singlehood, men or whether my parents will stop harassing me about said topics...
No, the single greatest mysterious question I'm currently pondering is...
How is it possible that I'm not bald?
Not to gross people out, but...well, half of you are girls and you already know this. Another quarter are guys with sisters, so they know this. For the rest of you...well someday you'll get married and find out.
Girls shed. You can't help it. You brush your hair, and hair comes out. You wash your hair, and hair comes out. You dry your hair, and hair comes out. But...WHERE is all this hair coming from? Because at this rate of loss...I should have been completely bald years ago. And yes, I know that you grow new hairs every day, and that hair grows fast...but I seriously get my hair cut every 2-4 months, and they only have to take off 2-3 inches at most. So it can't grow THAT fast.
I feel like this violates some sort of conservation of mass principle somewhere...
No comments:
Post a Comment