I hate when random people IM me. It's like an invasion of my privacy. What's even more annoying is when they IM you and want to talk to you, and you don't know who they are, and they won't really TELL you who they are and how they got your sn.
Some girl IMed me last night and proceeded to try to have this whole conversation without really telling me who she was. She claims that she did TKD with me back at my original original school when she was 11. I totally don't remember her. But that's fine, there have been a great number of unmemorable people who have passed through my life. From what little information she was willing to give me about herself, it appears that she's a year or two younger than I, started TKD a year after, and quit.
When I asked how she'd gotten my sn, she gave vague answers like "from a friend". Upon my inquiries, she told me I was "pushy". Well, I like my privacy, and I want to know who mutually knows us. If someone's going to be referring me, then you would think that they'd be someone who talks to me. Else, how does he have my sn, is he just stalking me?
If you're IMing someone who's a long lost someone from your childhood that you're going out of your way to talk to - then don't you think you would want to catch up? Share some information? What is this deal with wasting my time with a conversation where when I ask a question, you ask me the same question back without answering it? What's the point of talking, then, if I don't know who I'm talking to? And she wasn't too informative regarding the past that we supposedly shared together, so for all I know she could have looked up my bio somewhere.
Does my reasoning not make sense? And then she has the rudeness when I had to go to sleep to tell me "yeah you should sleep maybe you'll be less crabby tomorrow."
WHO IS THIS FREAK??? Who has time to harass someone that they don't even know?? I barely have time to talk to the people I DO know, why am I wasting my fingers typing to you?
First time I ever exercised the blocking function on AIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment