Sometimes, when it rains, it pours...and when you're waiting for a very important decision, you're incredibly stressed out and antsy. And a lot of times - probably most of the time - things go wrong and it doesn't go your way. But sometimes they do, and for one brief moment, all is well. God decided to be merciful to me today after all the anguish of the week.
S Sr is the MEANEST man in the world because before giving me the good news, he decided to bluff me and tell me the opposite and let my heart drop and watch me be disappointed before blurting out "JUST KIDDING!!!" and hold his hand up for a high-five.
I'm too young to be having such heart attacks.
After the high-five I writhed on the bench groaning "I HATE YOU!!!" as he chuckled.
This is what I live with. He said I deserved it because he was tired of my mopey face lately. I guess that's fair. Though I think mean people have made my face mopey. But apparently I'm supposed to ignore mean people.
Whatever. A huge weight has been lifted off of my load and now I can breathe...almost.
오늘잠푹자라. (Essentially 'sleep deeply tonight')
For the first time in the last week I can give him the "yes sir!" that he wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment