Sunday, May 22, 2005

taboo

Erica, Ryan, Nathan, and Bobby came down this weekend, and I realized...I miss having friends. I miss being around dorky people who understand my jokes and make even dorkier ones. I miss coaching them and working out with my teammates. I miss being able to hang out and make fun of each other. I miss laughing. I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

Such is growing up and moving on from college, I suppose. It's such a different feeling when you don't just live down the hall from half of your friends. When you can't just visit people unexpectedly just to chat. When you can't just go out for meals with people whenever you want. They really were the best years of my life. I wish I had hung onto them more...now I'm stuck worrying about paying bills and getting enough sleep. What happened???

****************

So we're playing Taboo.

"Sparky needs one of these!"

"A haircut?"

"OK, well, Sparky needs two things: a man, and this"

(Nathan and Ryan simultaneously) "Sugardaddy!"


Yeah. The word was "career".

No comments: