Saturday, July 16, 2005

gifts

Things people have given me in the last week which were extremely thoughtful and made me smile: (not that I expect to be given gifts, but despite the angst I have at some this week, I thought I would recognize and appreciate those who made thoughtful gestures).

1) B&N got me the most awesome shower head ever. The hilarious part is, I was looking at it online today and even went to Bed Bath and Beyond and decided not to buy it because I was too lazy to carry it home on the bus from work - but they had bought it last week because they knew I'd really like it and thought I would be too cheap to buy it for myself because it's too nice. They also threw in a big bottle of margarita mix. =)

2) Jaac got me a livestrong bracelet. I already have two packed away somewhere in boxes, but it was very thoughtful with meaning. Lance is the man. If he can beat cancer, maybe I can beat cancerous personalities.

3) Rich brought some stuff from Korea, including some new music! I love new Korean music. Funny thing is, it had a remix of Solid on it, and he had just been going berserk when he heard my workout mix that had the original Solid song on it and I had sent it to him. (One of the top 10 songs ever).

4) Sue brought Rich goldfish crackers because of his biking accident. HAHA. OK I shouldn't laugh...but going over handlebars to save a box of goldfish crackers...gotta love Mama Sue.

Yay for thoughtfulness!

No comments: