Some thoughts:
1) Boys and hair - WHAT is it about boys that makes them refuse to cut their hair or groom themselves? I spent the better part of my college years hounding the Kim bros about their lack of shaving habits. Once that was a little more settled, then came Rich and his desire to be bushy. Now Jaac wants to not get a haircut till we leave for Turkey, Adodo wants to grow a bush as well...even Derek, I asked him on Saturday "hey when are you going to get a haircut?" to which he replied "I just got one!" Could've fooled me...
2) Entropy - I don't know where to begin. There is so much CRAP in my apt right now I don't even know where to begin cleaning. Stepping over boxes, shaking the dust off my feet, moving things from one side to the other but not actually putting things away...it's killing me. I need to buy some furniture and get things settled soon or else I will go crazy living in madness.
3) NY weather - SUCKS. It's so freaking hot and the fan helps but not really. I'm not getting my AC till I get back from Turkey, so...just cooking in the heat till then. I might just live at the dojang for the AC and wireless.
4) PowerAde is inferior to Gatorade. However, it is on sale and I'm poor.
5) Hope is a dangerous thing for the hopeful.
No comments:
Post a Comment