Had a great time at D&B's with akl, ahyeah, suprman, dmoon, aepark, sera, and bh. We won this really cool poker set for 5500 tickets! Now, how do you actually win that obscene number of tickets in one sitting, you ask?
It was a combination of suprman's ridiculously lucky tendencies (who gets triple 7 on slots on the first try??), aepark's crazy wheel of fortune skills, bh, akl and my flaming fingers, and...the trivia game. Haha. I think all the other people must have hated us. I knew there was a purpose to being geeky and smart. dmoon, suprman, and bh were ridiculous. Highest payout by far per game.
Man this was the best and most prolonged birthday I've ever had. Totally awesome. But I think the festivities are over now, and I will have to just move on...and accept my age. (I went to a tournament to coach this weekend, and a bunch of the Korean kids came up to me and eensah'd...you know you're old when people give you respect.)
No comments:
Post a Comment