I'm never thankful for things until they're gone. Life with cast...is very itchy! And uncoordinated.
Aw man, I was going to play violin and piano this week since I'm off...but now I def can't My poor violin is probably so out of tune by now...sad.
Milestones:
-Chopsticking with the left hand. Hand to mouth coordination is surprisingly better than with a fork. I always knew I was more Asian than American.
-Tying shoes! This was hard!
-Brushing teeth - but only bc I have an electric toothbrush. I just couldn't get the hang of regular brushing...not that coordinated to handle multiple directions of force
-Printing my name (sort of) legibly with the left.
Still having trouble with:
-Opening water bottles. I found that if I use my legs to hold it and twist with my left hand...that once the cap starts opening & presure is released, you end up with water in your lap...and not in a good place.
-Tying hair into ponytail. Having to wear my hair down is...killing me!
No comments:
Post a Comment