After a very bad practice (and by very bad, I mean I'm stuck at home on a Saturday night, blizzarded in and elevating my legs with ice packs strapped to them because my limbs are not cooperating) I needed a pick-me-up.
I dug up these videos from a few yrs ago...nothing like DJ Doc and some minimal Paint skills and corny humor to bring a smile to my face...DOC 와 춤을
And I saw this before I even watched the original Star Wars trilogy.
Almost enough to take my mind off the fact that...stuff hurts. =(
If I had a valentine, forget the flowers and candy. I'd want another Thera-med velcro gel icepack so I could ice both my knees and my foot at the same time. Nothing says "I love you" like quality cold therapy...haha OK clearly it's time to go take some drugs.
T-minus 5 days. Heal, legs, heal!
No comments:
Post a Comment