My coworkers' reactions to my resignation:
1) D extends her hand and says "well...good for you!" Later she asks me whether I'm going to make the "I hate the model/The model makes me sick" t-shirts before I go.
D and I are probably the only 2 people who used all the sick days this year...and we blamed them entirely on the model because we're the only modelers in the office. Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that I never slept because of training and she never slept because of partying...clearly it was the model's fault.
2) J looks and me and says "damn! I wish it were me!" J is Korean and apparently I'm disrupting the equilibrium we have in this office of pairs of races. 2 Koreans, 2 Filipinos, 2 black with dreds, 2 black w/o dreds (for the record, I did not make that classification), 2 white...so apparently I'm supposed to take her with me so as not to disturb the ratios.
3) T says "congratulations...can you get me a job too?"
4) A says "wait...who am I going to throw things at now?"
I have to say...I'm really going to miss the people here...
No comments:
Post a Comment