Signed, sealed...and put in the mail. (I would say delivered, but the postal service is not one to be counted on).
I accepted my offer with Cosentini Associates this morning. After all was said and done, I really feel at peace with the decision, and am rather excited at the possibilities. Praise God!
Thank you everyone who prayed for me and supported me through this whole process. It's been a lot of ups and downs and soul searching, but in the end, I think this is the right thing to do, and I learned a lot about myself in the process. A LOT. Funny how sometimes you never realize what's really important to you (or not so important to you) until you're stuck comparing apples and oranges.
Once again I feel like God put me in a place where I was enticed by possibilities, then forced to turn down everything and just trust that the "right" opportunity would come along.
And being the control freak that I am - I don't sit well with turning down EVERYTHING for the possibility of nothing. But I did it last time, and God provided. And I did it this time, and lo and behold...God provided.
Yes, I'm seeing a theme.
Yes, I'll probably be so stubborn as to have to go through it AGAIN the next time.
Feb. 27th is the first day. So now that I'll be in Manhattan...who wants to have lunch? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment