Now that I have your attention, I will rant.
WHAT is it about men that make them incapable of realizing that if you hit a girl in the chest, it HURTS? You don't see me going up to you and kicking you in the crotch, do you? So please stop aiming for my freaking chest!
This all goes way back to the fact that I've going to a dermatologist to get injections and laser treatment for this painful and itchy keloid thing that popped up on my chest after years and years (OK, like 3 yrs) of getting punched (in the exact same place) by Jr. Fine.
Then I noticed that sometimes when we do hogu drills, they kick high. Still on the hogu, but...not quite the middle. Fine, but how would you like it if the next time I kick I kick the lower half of the hogu? But whatever, they hit the right part 98% of the time so I guess that's OK. And I've been known to miss once in a blue moon as well. So fine.
And then there are those times when we're not wearing gear and just sparring and I just get punched in the chest. And besides "OW THAT HURTS!" as I writhe on the side, I'm thinking...excuse me??? but they just like to punch me so I guess that's just the way it is. Fine.
But you know, that's Sabs and they can do whatever the heck they want because they're Sabs amd this stuff happens during hogu drills or sparring when it's anything goes. Fine, fine, fine.
BUT.
When other people ( messy messy people) start flailing and KNEEING you in the chest (that's right - knee straight to chest) when you're doing NO CONTACT SPARRING - I draw the line. The next guy who does this gets a kick to the groin. And if you're not wearing a cup, then that's too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment