You scored as asian. Yur Asian!
Are you a different race than you think you are? created with QuizFarm.com |
You have GOT to be kidding me. I'm only 50% Asian?? Mmph. I'm as Asian as you can get. Mmph.
Speaking of which (not that Asians are necessarily dorky but I suppose that could be correlated) - people at my work didn't like my joke. Are you kidding me??? That d/dy joke was the best joke ever. It wasn't just that they groaned - they actually didn't like it!
I think I'm offended. Clearly it's all the Cornell-ness that exists in my office. I think it's just because they had to think about it and didn't get it right away. So now I've been deemed as the office dork. Great. It's like being in high school at church all over again.
Ah...MIT. It really was the only place where I truly belonged...whatever, that joke was awesome, I can't think about it without remembering the first time I heard cktsai tell it at chapter camp...it still makes me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment