Friday, April 01, 2005

so. tired.

Realization of the day: being a full-time employee, a full-time student, a tutor, a teacher, and an athlete means I need at least two more bodies or 48 hours in a day to get everything done and still be able to sleep.

Sleep...if I could get more than 6 hours a nightI'd probably be able to at least walk straight. The thing that sucks most about working life vs. student life is that there's no such thing as a nap anymore. You can't just skip a class or take a break to take a 2pm nap. No, when you're in food coma and all the blood has rushed to your butt because you've been sitting on it in front of a computer all day - you have to at least PRETEND that you're awake and being productive. Even when you don't have anything to do, it's unacceptable to put your head down and close your eyes.

If I ever own my own company - mandatory 2pm nap for all. Siesta will increase productivity all around. Get people out of their food coma.

I've had 3 people independently ask me this week if I've lost weight. Normally this would be a good thing. However, I know it's just because when I get really fatigued I start looking thinner. I think it's the baggy eyes and droopy face. In fact, I haven't even gotten to work out for over a week because of the stupid knee and fatigue and having to teach a whole bunch. So it's definitely not weight-loss.

*sigh* Sometimes I think I need a break from the dojang. Not just from working out, but altogether.

OK. Sleep, sleep. PT in the morning.

No comments: