Friday, September 16, 2005

at random

1) Before I forget - Happy Birthday Liza!!!

2) Someone said 'badonkadonk' the other day and I thought of pyang. Haha.

3) Crazy

4) My coworker gave me a Twinkie a few months ago. MONTHS. I've been trying to get rid of it since then, and he insists that I have to eat it. Somehow as I look at it in its wrapper day in and day out, and it doesn't change AT ALL - I don't really want to eat it. How is it that Twinkies never go bad? Ew...

5) Gosh I have talented hubaes! I was going thru my iPod today and listening to songs that had been ripped from CD's made by my very own friends/students. Dave's piano medleys are so awesome, I wish I'd taken those piano lessons with him way back when...and Ling apparently records her own chinese pop music...it's pretty darn good (though I can't understand a thing).

No comments: