Wednesday, September 21, 2005

narcoleptic

Wow. It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm at work. The sun isn't even up yet. Well actually...neither am I.

My coworkers think I'm narcoleptic. Apparently they get a kick out of watching me fall asleep at meetings. Seriously, if you sit me on my butt for more than 15 minutes without something active to do or interesting to think about...I'll zone out. I think I've gotten decent over the years at faking it and sort of hiding it but...apparently it is entertainment for all.

We've been having these 10 hour training days on Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response. (HAZWOPER - sounds...yeah. About as stinky as it is). Hours and hours of powerpoint in a class of 7 people means...yeah. Why is it SO HARD to stay awake? Well at least I came on time today...I'm going to die.

Seriously. It's called I-went-to-MIT. I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. And there's not a whole lot I can do about it...is there partial narcolept..ia? Narcolism? Narcolepsy? Yeah, I think that's it...(well, Sandra def. has it so it must exist...) haha

No comments: