Wednesday, September 14, 2005

ramyun

You know...there are sometimes that ramyun is so good. SO GOOD. Especially when you're starving and at work and there are hours before lunch. And if I eat one more granola bar I might just throw up.

The last time I was at Costco I ran across Kimchi Bowls. I just couldn't help myself, I had to get them. You know, in case there's an emergency and no food in the apt. Although the one good thing (and the number of good things is quite small) about NYC is that you can always order food.

In any event, I've been very good about not going on the ramyun diet. But in between tournaments and just not caring about the gross amount of sodium on the side, and being hungry, I just made one at work. SO GOOD. And probably the only Korean food I can really get away with eating in the office because it doesn't smell *that* much.

Some people crave chocolate or ice cream or a cigarette...me, I want ramyun.

No comments: