-I went to three weddings in 2006. All of the grooms were named Daniel. Two of the brides were named Kathy.
-Someone from each sg I've led has gotten engaged in the last year. Congrats to chicki, lildiane, and esther! (Hrmm OK that statement is not entirely true, none of my fsgls are on this list...yet). And chicki actually breaks the curse of the KCF even years! (People who graduated on even years are barely dating, let alone getting married, whereas the odd year folks are dropping like flies...and since dmoon technically graduated 01 and xander 03 - that only adds to my data set)
-I think I legitimately used up exactly 10 sick days this year.
-Sab told me to call his wife Sue un-nee (big sister - girl to girl). But his kids have been calling me noona (big sister - boy to girl) for the last 3 years. Very confused as to whether I'm at the adult or the kiddie table.
-Yes, I went to MIT. No, I don't know anything about computers. In fact, I have anti-intuition when it comes to computers. They like to generate error messages and crash randomly when I come near them. Please take pity on a poor excuse for a geek and help me...
-Girls having better handwriting than boys starts at an early age. (With the exception of shiau_d and xander who destroy my perfect data set). It's amazing, all of my girl students have great handwriting. All of my boys' are barely legible. Why is that?
-According to the weather channel, California has been colder than New York this week. What is this world coming to?
-When I signed on for apprenticing this year, I knew I was going to get paired up with a guy, and I prayed for someone who was strong enough in his faith and knowledge of the Word that I could step back and let him lead, and who wouldn't be intimidated by me and make me feel like I had to hold back who I am. Well, I got what I prayed for, but...when you get someone who's strong, you also get someone who's stubborn and proud. And when you get two people who are stubborn and prideful and make them work together - just shows that we have limited knowledge in what is best. I swear, God is laughing at me. Be careful what you pray for, it just might get granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment