By some strange coincidence - I'm always working for a Peter. No matter what the job is, where it is...my boss has been named Peter.
When I was in college/grad school, I did all of my internships at the same research lab in California, with the same group, with the same boss - whose name was Peter Kr. Then after graduation when I joined IV staff, where our team's leader was none other than pkkim.
After a year of that, I moved down to NYC, and started at Pirnie, working for Peter G. Then last Feb. I switched companies, and was working for this Korean guy up until now, thinking, wow, for the first time I'm not working for a Peter (though he didn't even have an English name, and his son, who also works for our company, is named Peter).
So a couple weeks ago I finished one project and they restaffed me to another - and my new supervisor's name? Peter. With some really really long greek last name that I can't possibly pronounce or spell.
Huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment