Wednesday, December 20, 2006

a girly christmas

What, is there a theme to this Christmas??

First the pink watch....(if my camera wasn't lost somewhere in Argentina, I would post a picture to document the pink-nees)

So I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase the DS lite. I figured, it's been about 6 months since I first saw it, and if I still want it, then hey, may as well. So I got Paul oh-bbah to look for deals online, of which they were all sold out. SOLD OUT.

So what does JAAC spoil me with, but the extravagence of a PINK ds lite. PINK! I didn't even know they made them in pink. Like, this-should-have-a-Hello-Kitty-sticker-on-it-pink! But it's still freaking awesome. Big Brain Academy, here I come! (Yes, I realize how dorky that sounds...)

Oh yeah, and my Jewish mother has rounded up the troops and gotten everyone to pitch in to make me over for Christmas. As in, a fancy haircut, a visit to a makeup artist (yes, she called them artists), something about eyebrows, and new clothes. Apparently the Christina-has-to-get-married project is in full force, and the way I dress and look is unacceptable...eh? I'm not sure how I feel about this, but supposedly it's happening. Beauty is an expensive industry and on principle I don't feel like we should be buying into it, but I wasn't given much of a choice.

But all in all, Sabs said the wine was good, Scottie's eyes lit up at his new soccer jersey, my girls loved their crafts kits, my boys loved their Boca shirts...reactions were pretty good this year. JAAC says I spend 364 days of the year shopping for Christmas presents. So I guess that means I have 3 more days before I have to start thinking about 2007...

No comments: