So every year she gives me a real present and a gag gift. If you've been to my apt, you have surely commented on my pink disney princess scale. Yep, that was her joke last year, because a bright pink princess scale is something that I would definitely never own on my own accord.
So this year, she surprised me with a pink watch. And I'm not talking baby pink, or something with pink tastefully on it. I'm talking a watch with a bright sparkly glittering pink band. Seriously, she was laughing at me when I opened it.
Spent the day with the un-nees and all their kids yesterday...and I have to say one of the best moments is when a kid recognizes you and comes running at you with a big grin. My girls are always good for hugs and playdates. Though I guess I can't call them my girls anymore since this little guy came along...
Isn't he cute? Mr. Drooly himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment