Tuesday, December 12, 2006

peeved

Wow, could all of my peeves be met in one day? Amazing. All I'm missing is being shed on by a hairy dog, and being waited on by an unhelpful customer service rep.

Grr

1) People who don't do as they say.
2) Accountants who try and cheat you. (Frauds. Freaking frauds.)
3) People who don't listen.
4) People who don't read emails.
5) Mediocrity.
6) Being subjected to watching mediocrity.
7) People who say "yes, sir" to me. Particularly when my eyeballs are already falling out watching them be mediocre.
8) My right leg. It hurts.
9) My old computer. It's making whirring noises. I think it might explode.
10) My new computer. It still doesn't work.
11) Mosquito bites. How am I possibly this allergic?
12) People who treat me like their secretary.

Yay

1) Pineapples (I don't care if it's from a can - it's still good)
2) Rockapella - Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (Thanks Irwin!)

No comments: