Sunday, November 13, 2005

all good weekends must come to an end...

I finally put my new vacuum together and vacuumed my entire apartment this morning. Gosh, it was so therapeutic. There's something about reversing entropy that just feels so good sometimes. Too bad I wasn't motivated enough to do much more than vacuuming...

Please pray for my leg...I don't know what this is, but the fluid and swelling is getting worrisome given the fact that it's been 2 weeks since the clash. I have a sinking feeling that I'm going to have to get it drained. But seeing as how I almost passed out the last time I had to give blood, someone sticking a needle into my shin will likely not lead to good things...There's what, 8 weeks left and I can't make any contact with my shin? *sigh* At least it was good enough to play football.

Mulan was playing on TBS tonight. I forgot how much I liked that movie when it first came out..."would you like to stay for dinner? would you like to stay forever?" HAHA. I love that grandmother. One of my favorite movies for one-liners, that and Zoolander.

Gosh, it was such a gorgeous weekened...I can't believe the weather could be this nice in November in NY. Just goes to show that nothing's impossible. Small group wars was so much silly fun...it's like being in college all over again sometimes. All in all...a great weekend before getting back to...work. At least Monday is a non-teaching day this week.

Still awaiting the inevitable combustion of the confrontation I was forced to initiate...Bracing myself for massive explosion...

No comments: