Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SOTM

숨은그림 찾기 - 엄정화

지금은 나의 모든것을 보여 줄순 없겠지만

조금씩 내맘을 찾아 주길 바랄께

이젠 우리 사랑이 영원히 함께하기를 바라며

오직 너만이 마지막 사랑이길 기도 할꺼야

눈을 떠봐 보이니 숨겨왔던 내 진실이 내안에서 너를 부르고 있어



Classics never die, I love this song. Though apparently my love for kpop makes me 'fobulous'. Eh, I'm OK with that, I embrace my inner fob. Even though I'm not even really a fob.

And nothing beats the memory of sandrayu prancing across the AXO lip sync stage while we kicked in the background. Good times...I really miss making demos. That was such a good year...

************

Speaking of songs, it's killing me that iTunes appears to NOT have the songs that I want to download. Very much displeased with this turn of events. Somehow, when you really want to listen to a song and just can't - it plays incessantly in your head.

Considering I'll probably forget before I actually find these, I'm going to write them down. Darn you iTunes, seeming solution to my music thirst. You're just toying with me...does anyone have these songs?

DC Talk - Lord I lift your name on high
Bob Branch - You Reign (it's a kiddie praise song, not sure if this is the right artist)
Scripture Rock - John 3:16
CeCe Winans - King of Kings (He's a wonder)
St. Francis Choir ft. Lauryn Hill - Joyful, Joyful

No comments: