Thursday, November 10, 2005

praises

Well, aside from all the CRAP that is going down with some sticky situations (the main of which I don't understand why I'm the messenger for, but just waiting to get shot) - thought I'd focus on some positives.

1) Gosh I love Kimchi Bowl. I must have consumed so much MSG the last few days...but man it's so good.

2) FOOTBALL! I'm so excited, our football tournament is this weekend! This has quite possibly been the funnest thing I've done since moving to NY, I only regret I was only able to go to half the practices. Nonetheless I'm totally excited to see what my team can do!

Hrmm I think this is the first time I'm mentioning this. For background, my church put together a sisters football team which is coached by some of the bro's who used to play football in HS. They're AWESOME. I think it's hilarious that they make us do really drills and crazy sprints and learn plays. But it's been a great way to fellowship and I love it. Love it! We're playing in some tournament this weekend against other churches in the NY/NJ/PA area. Wouldn't be surprised if I saw people I know, actually...Koreans only have like 2 degrees of separation.

3) Speaking of which, I think the football touranment should be called the Kimchi Bowl.

4) Bridesmaid - never thought I'd be one, but I shall have the honor of being slyan's bridesmaid next year. Very exciting, even if I have to be a girl girl. Only for you, sly!

No comments: